Here are 10 of our favorite female empowerment quotes to help motivate and inspire you when you need it most. Sometimes it can feel hard to be a woman, and balance everything without feeling drained, or like you are underperforming in one area.
We are constantly bombarded with expectations of what we should or shouldn't do, how much we should weigh, what we shouldn’t eat and how to stay young.
It is no wonder that so many of us struggle with our confidence and end up comparing our appearance, energy levels, and achievements to others. We all know that comparison is the thief of joy!
But it doesn't have to be that way - a quick and easy way to restore faith in your day is to read quotes that inspire you.
There are plenty of empowering quotes out there that can help us as women find our inner strength and acceptance.
10 Female Empowerment Quotes To Boost Your Confidence
- "A woman is like a teabag – you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." – Eleanor Roosevelt
- "I am not my hair, clothes, or body. I am not my race, religion, or socioeconomic status. I am not my age. I am not my sex. I am powerful." -Nia Shanks, author of "The Life You Want"
- "Women are the real architects of society." – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- "You are not your hair, you are not your skin color, you are not your weight. You have the power to be whoever you want to be." -Shonda Rhimes
5. "The most important thing a woman can have – next to talent, of course – is her own financial independence." – Mae West
6. "The power of women is not just in our numbers, it's in our unity. We have to come together and support each other and create change." -Oprah Winfrey
7. "I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own." – Audre Lorde
8. “Doubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out.” – Barbra Streisand
9. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.” – Diane von Furstenberg
Did you know, building female confidence is an important step in achieving gender equality, and advancing the women’s empowerment movement?
“Women’s empowerment has five components: women’s sense of self-worth; their right to have and to determine choices; their right to have access to opportunities and resources; their right to have power to control their own lives, both within and outside the home; and their ability to influence the direction of social change to create a more just social and economic order, nationally and internationally.” - European Institute for Gender Equality
Using these quotes as inspiration is just an example of on small thing we can do. They are daily reminders that we are worth more than just how we look.
As women, it is important we can all find simple ways to remind ourselves of our greatness.
Affirmations such as quotes are powerful tools in helping maintain a positive and hopeful mindset, enabling us to work towards becoming more confident women.
The Morphbag is passionate about supporting women and recognising the power we have to help lift one another up or bring one another down.
Empowering Women at The Morphbag
It is no news that we admire the tenacity and strength of women here at The Morphbag, but we also recognise that it is hard trying to do it all.
Of course we have our handbags designed to help you stay stylish and practical, but we are also more than a handbag brand - we are a brand that recognises the power, beauty and potential women have to help make the world a better place.
Every month I exclusively share my personal tips and tricks which help me to stay healthy and sane.
Sign up to the Inner circle and you’ll get access to all of this and more.
If you need any help with building your your style and confidence, we recommend working with Roberta Lee - she combines style, confidence, and sustainability - something we celebrate wholeheartedly here at The Morphbag HQ!
Don't forget we have a special discount code for our readers, use the MORPHBAG to get a discount on her online course!
Empowering Women Through Practical Style & Inspirational Interviews
Did you know that the morphbag was designed to empower busy women to be able to multi-task their way through their days, with style, comfort and practicality in mind? All of our products are made with versatility and longevity in range, to support you no matter what your day throws at you.
The Morphbag is alos prod to support Smart Works, as we both recognise the importance of clothing and accessories in helping us to feel confident and empowered so that we can embrace change and take action for a better future.
Something we are very proud of is our Our MorphWomen Series. We highlight women who have had remarkable journeys and share their ‘Morph-Moments’ which we hope will inspire you to follow yours!