The Morphbag by GSK website places cookies, small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites. Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality online experience and website for our users. Some of these collect information about browsing and buying behaviour.
By using and browsing the website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you
- name, age/date of birth and gender
- your contact details: shipping address, billing address, phone numbers and email addresses
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us; payment information
- purchases and orders made by you
- your password(s)
- your communication and marketing preferences
- your preferences, interest and feedback responses
- your location
- your correspondence and communication with The Morphbag by GSK
- any other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram feed or a post on Facebook)
This list is not exhaustive, and, in some cases, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above data is collected directly on this site, when you set up an on-line account or place an order. Other data is collected indirectly via Google Analytics, when you browse the site or your shopping activity.